Helping protect your worth
Now matter how successful you are, it’s a fact of life that none of us can prevent every unfortunate situation. Loss or damage to your home or possessions, the disruption to your life resulting from an automobile accident, or the time and expense involved in defending a personal lawsuit — these can be both time-consuming and personally devastating to an individual or family.
So it’s extremely important to have a comprehensive personal insurance program that protects you and your loved ones, as well as your home and assets, just in case.
Weymouth, Swayze & Corroon will work with you to design a personal insurance program that suits your lifestyle.
We provide skilled guidance on how to secure your personal assets, including your:
- Automobiles (including antique / collector cars)
- Yachts and private aircraft
We also handle special needs such as waterfront property, farm and equine risks and other exposures, including:
- Workers’ Compensation – injury to your employees
- Employment Practices Liability – suits by your employees alleging wrongful termination
- Employee screening and background checks
- Personal Security/Kidnap & Ransom/Travel Assistance
- Directors’ & Officers Liability (non-profit)
- Excess Flood in Catastrophe Prone areas
- High Personal Umbrella Limits (up to $100 million)
Our expertise ensures that you obtain the most comprehensive coverage, in the most cost-effective manner.
(Products & Services link)